The purpose of the Pressable review is to help you to make an informed decision, whether Pressable hosting service is well suited to host your WordPress sites.
Price: Personal Plan – $25.00/monthly. Yearly is $20.83 per month, $250.00 annually. Pressable also provides other plans.
Owners: Pressable is owned by Automattic, which is the company behind WordPress.com, WordPress VIP, Jetpack, WooCommerce etc. Pressable was established in 2010, by a group of friends in San Antonio. Its original name was Zippy Kid, and changed to the present name Pressable.
Overall Rank: Out of possible of a 5, Pressable hosting has a ranking of 4.9 in Trust Pilot
Pressable Review And Overview
Pressable is an industry leader in providing managed WordPress hosting. With one purpose in mind, to keep your site safe and running smoothly. It is the place where you store your WordPress website.
The Good And The Bad
There are many other best known hosting companies in the industry. However, unlike some others, Pressable’s specialty and expertise is providing managed WordPress hosting.
Hence, in this Pressable Review, we will provide the pros and cons of. As mentioned from the onset, doing so will enable you to decide if Pressable is best suited for your hosting and business needs.
- WordPress specialist: It is completely focused on WordPress hosting. If that is all it does, then it can be regarded as a specialist and an expert, won’t you agree? This is very important, for example in the medical field, who would you have on your side treating you? A general practitioner or a specialist? You will no doubt agree that a specialist, because of his depth of knowledge.
Similarly, if you are running a WordPress site, won’t you rather have a company that specializes or have the expertise in WordPress hosting?
- Fully manage hosting:This means that Pressable hosting takes care of all the technical stuff that is associated with hosting, so that you don,t have to worry about it. This will allow you to focus on the other aspect of your business. What a relief this gives to newbies, who might be technically challenged and busy business professionals
- Spead and reliability: In today’s competitive business world, you need to be a step ahead of your competitors. Hence, you need a site that is fast and performs well. A site that is fast will help your site to rank in search engines and bring you much traffic. This is the kind of service you will get from Pressable.
- Automatic daily backups: This can give you peace of mind, to know that, should something go wrong, you are not going to lose your data, because Pressable provides daily backups, which can quickly restore your website.
- It guarantees 100% up time to all its customers: This can be an advantage to you, since you won’t lose any customers and sales.
- Development Environment: Pressable allows you to make changes to your website to see how it appears and works, without risking downtime and other problems
- My Pressable control panel: This is the center of activity for your WordPress website. Here you will find information about your website and links to pertinent resources and tools.
Now that we have highlighted the Pressable pros, we are now going to highlight some cons.
- Pressable does not sell domain: You cannot buy a domain name through Pressable. This can be an inconvenience for some.
- They don’t offer phone support;
- They charge more than most other hosting providers: Considering however, that they are specialist
- Transactional email limiting: A Pressable site cannot send more than 200 transactional email per hour
- They don’t support multi site: However, support sub directory multi site setups
- Exclusive to WordPress: If you are using the WordPress platform, offering only WordPress hosting, I think this can be great, because you will be receiving expert services. However, if you intend to build a website that does not utilize WordPress, this will put you in a disadvantaged position.
Other Important Features That Must Be Considered.
Other important features include:
- WordPress Cloud platform
- Excellent Support
- Great experience- user friendly
- CDN included
- Easy migration
- Flexible upgrades and downgrades
- Get enterprise grade service for every site
- Free SSL certificates
- Automatic failover
- Content delivery network
- NVMe service infrastructure
- Free WP101 WordPress training
- Staging environment
Who Benefits From Pressable?
Pressable provides solutions that can enable a business, whether an agency, freelancer, small and medium -sized businesses, e commerce, IT managers, bloggers, high-traffic websites managers and web developers etc. to grow and to out perform the competition, and succeed.
It provides up-to-date resources that you can utilize to grow your business
- Blogs: Relevant articles are available on all things WordPress
- Knowledge Base: that consist of everything you need to know
- Webinars: These are designed to help you become successful in your business endeavor. All the webinars are free.
- E books: Provide tips and strategies for business success, especially as it relates to WordPress hosting.
Pressable Review-Training, Tools And Support
The dashboard and site tools are simple and therefore easy to learn. Pressable also provides with your account access to WP101, which is the standard for WordPress training, video tutorial which can be accessed right in your WordPress dashboard.
Further, you can get up-to-date training on powerful plugins such as WooCommerce, Yoast SEO etc
The support provided by Pressable cannot be beat. These are experts or specialist who truly no their stuff. As a result, you can be confident that when talking to these experts, you are going to get the best solution, and your problem is going to be resolved to your satisfaction. This will give you peace of mind.
With Pressable, you get fast friendly, 24/7 support from certified engineers.
Pressable Review- Pressable Pricing Plan
In my Pressable Review, I have included their pricing plan.They offer multiple plans, and many plans give many options to choose from. They offer Entry, Personal, Advanced, Pro Premium, Business, Business 80, Business 100 .
Pressable also allows you to choose between monthly billing and yearly. And with all their plans, they have a 30-day money back guarantee.
Here are their different plans:
Entry Storage Visits
$19.00 – Billed monthly 10 GB 5000
$15.83 – Annual Pricing
$25.00 -Billed monthly 20 GB 30,000
$20.83 – Annual pricing
$45.00 – Billed monthly 30 GB 50,000
$37.50 – Annual pricing
$60.00 – Billed monthly 35 GB 75,000
$50.00 – Annual pricing
$90.00 – Billed monthly 50 GB 150,000
$75.00 – Annual pricing
$155.00 – Billed monthly 80 GB 400,000
$129.17 – Annual pricing
$350.00 – Billed monthly 200 GB 1,000,000
$291.67 – Annual pricing
$545.00 – Billing monthly 275 GB 1,600,000
$454.17 – Annual price
$675.00 – Billed monthly
$562.00 – Billed monthly
$6,750.00/yr 325 GB 2,000,000
As You Can See
As you can see, depending on what your needs and objectives are, you can select a plan that best fits those needs and objectives.
However, if you are just starting out, my advice is to start with the cheapest plan and eventually upgrade as your business grows.
Regardless of the plan you choose, all Pressable managed WordPress hosting, will get:
- Free WordPress installs
- Free SSL certificates
- Free Global CDN
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Jetpack Security Daily Backups
- Unlimited 24/7 support
- Malware & DDoS protection
- Free managed migrations
- Proactive maintenance and much more.
My Final Opinion Of Pressable Hosting
As mentioned, Pressable managed WordPress hosting, is the place that you store or park your WordPress website, and also manage your website. It is designed to keep your site running safely and smoothly.
Pressable makes available team of experts, to help should you need assistant. And they handle their responsibility exceptionally.
Pressable provides as mentioned, lots of rich features that anyone can utilize to their advantage. Here are some features again:
- Expert support with a 98-99% satisfaction rating
- 100% up time guaranteed
- Exceptional security that gives peace of mind
- Free website migration
- Easy and simple website management
- Allows you to choose from multiple price packages.
Other Interesting Facts
Below you will find some useful facts, as part of the Pressable Review, that will aid you in your decision.
What Others Are Saying About Pressable
Jan 8, 2023
I Received great support from Pressable
received great support from Pressable when I moved over and I love the
speed that my website comes up and the website has not gone down since
moving to Pressable. It works great with Divi. Very pleased!
Date of experience: October 31, 2022
Dec 17, 2022
The Best Hosting Support, Bar None
and Nox both really went above and beyond anything that I’d ever seen
from customer support reps, hosting or otherwise. Have yet to have a bad
interaction and these guys will truly stay on the line w/you until your
issues or questions are resolved – no attitude, no condescension, and
no attempts to pass the buck. All very kind and intelligent individuals
and the peace of mind their approachability provides is worth every
Date of experience: December 16, 2022
Dec 1, 2022
Easy way to switch hosting
literally made switching hosting providers as easy as 1,2,3. I am not
technical but it was the easiest transition to a hosting in the 10 years
I’ve been doing this. The customer support team was right their for me
if anything happened and they did a final check to make sure everything
is working! Been a user for 2-3 years of Pressable and never had an
issue – no caching issues, no speed issues – might move over the last 10
or so websites from WPEngine to Pressable. Thanks!
Date of experience: November 30, 2022
“Consistently impressed by awesome tech support. Pressable has one of
the most responsive and helpful tech support teams I’ve had the pleasure
to engage with. Their customer success efforts are a big value
proposition of their overall offerings. Thank you!”
Aug 18, 2022
Pressable has the best service
has the best service. Matthew and all the other guys and gals their
really no their domain and always go above and beyond helping me with
the backend stuff of my websites. Hosting and server stuff is usually a
drag, but because of Pressable, all issues and problems are taken care
of in a matter of minutes. As a full-time blogger with multiple
websites, this is the best hosting company anyone could wish for.
Date of experience: August 18, 2022.
Pressable hosting At A Glance
Website Name: Pressable
Price: Plan varies
Verdict: Pressable is a WordPress hosting company, that offers lots of outstanding features. It is a reputable hosting company with high rating. Pressable stands behind its promises, and goes all out to provide quality services to its many customers.
In view of this, Pressable is a legitimate and bona-fide hosting company, that goes above and beyond the call of duty, to ensure the satisfaction of its customers, in every aspect of providing hosting services.
True as discussed, Pressable has some negatives. However, since the positives or benefits far out weigh the negatives, the overall service is well worth checking Pressable out, for your WordPress website hosting needs. It is a decision that I feel you will never regret.
Should you have any question, please leave me a comment. And should you find this Pressable Review to be helpful, I will appreciate it, if you can share it with others.